QuickTicket and Exact Change Only Starting October 1, 2023
QuickTicket or exact cash required on WeGo fixed-route service.
No change, change cards, transfers, or on-bus passes will be given.
July 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023
Exchange the unused passes
- UNUSED multi-use passes (Adult: All-Day, 7-Day, 20- Ride, 31-Day; Youth: All-Day, 7-Day, 31-Day; Discount: All-Day, 31-Day, and 20-Ride).
- Change Cards totaling $2 or more.
- Exchanges are allowed, but refunds will not be issued.
September 30, 2023
Use it or lose it
- Partially used passes must be used by September 30, 2023, or the remaining value will be lost. Partially used passes will not be eligible for exchange.
- Change cards totaling less than $2 must be used by September 30, 2023, or the value will be lost.
- Change cards totaling $2 or more will be rounded up to the next whole dollar and issued as a stored value on a QT.
October 1, 2023
QuickTicket or exact change only
- Only QuickTicket or exact cash is accepted on fixed-route service.
- Magnetic fare tickets/passes and change cards will no longer be accepted.
- No change, change cards, or transfers will be given.
- All-day passes will not be available for purchase on-board buses.
- Transfers will no longer be issued, requiring cash-paying customers to pay for every boarding.
For ticket inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Ride with WeGo for half price when you pay using stored value on QuickTicket between August 1 - December 31, 2023.
What are the rates?
Two-hour pass $2 Adult
Best Value Daily Cap $4 Adult
Best Value Monthly Cap $65 Adult
August 1st - December 31
Two-hour pass $1 Adult
Best Value Daily Cap $2 Adult
Best Value Monthly Cap $30 Adult
*Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, and Medicare cardholders will receive an additional 50% off when using their discount QuickTicket card. Discounts will not be applied until the rider has a Discount ID. Children 4 years of age and younger ride for free.
What is stored value?
Stored value is money that you load onto your QuickTicket card or app before riding. Not a pass, but simply dollar value. Value is deducted as you ride and automatically caps at a day pass or month pass as that value is reached. This is called “Best Value.”
- LOAD - Add funds to your QuickTicket account (card or app). This is called "stored value."
- TAP - Simply tap your QuickTicket card or scan the mobile app at the onboard validator.
- RIDE - $2 for two hours of unlimited rides - no transfer needed.
- SAVE - Never pay more than $4/day or $65/calendar month, no matter how much you ride.